First Official Fundraiser!


Ok...I first have to say that my sister Kristen is amazing! She is one of my best friends, and she has been a huge supporter and prayer warrior for our adoption. She is constantly calling and asking about things with our adoption and tells me every time I talk to her that she can't wait for our little girl to come. Here is a picture of her and I with our Dad and my niece Sadie. Today, she did a yard sale for our adoption and is giving us all the proceeds! She made $400 in one morning and had a blast doing it. I am so proud of her and totally honored that she would do this for us. Check out the awesome pics from the sale. Thanks again Kris...our little baby is going to have the best Auntie!

Comments

  1. That is so AWESOME! How blessed you guys are! Continuing to lift you all in prayer.
    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

The Hands That Hold Your Heart...