God's Healing Hand


The Thanksgiving season has come and gone fast, and now we are entering the Advent season. It's crazy, because this time last year, I was still pretty bitter about not being pregnant. It was really hard for me to deal with the disappointment. Now, a year later, I have to say that I love the way that God stretches us, challenges us, molds us, and shapes us into the person he wants us to be. He is a Healer of the heart, and I am so grateful for that. He doesn't just give us what we want, but he gives us exactly what we need. This advent season, I hope to post some songs that have spoken to me throughout my journey (there are an awful lot!). I don't know who is reading this blog, but I wanted to post this video with a song that has continued to speak to my heart every time I hear it. If you are feeling broken, disappointed, or even abandoned by God, know that He walks with you every step of the way, He is all you need, nothing is impossible for Him, and He is healing your heart as we speak, and He is more than enough for you.

Comments

  1. Well, Andrea, I am someone who reads your blog, and I am (tearfully) grateful for your words of encouragement and your life as a whole.

    He IS healing our hearts as we speak.

    Jenn Greenleaf
    (member of your Dad's church)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how your journey is unfolding and how you're choosing to trust God in the midst of it all! Thank you for this post. I would be one who'd LOVE the playlist of your past year. What a great blog idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading your blog for I don't know how long (many months, if not a year?), and I love how each blog is progressively more excited than the one before it! I can really see how God is providing for you and how He is unfolding His plans for you and Nate right in front of all of us!
    By the way, love the song. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia