USCIS Approval...


This week has been extremely busy! I have found myself trying to deliver presents, pack for Christmas, make chocolates, and pack for my upcoming missions trip to Honduras. In the midst of all that, WE GOT OUR USCIS I-600A APPROVAL! It's kind of the missing link to sending out our Dossier packet. We have been working diligently to get papers notarized, put together forms with our pictures on them, get references, fingerprinting, and a whole lot more. The I-600A is the first form we have to fill out with the US Citizen and Immigration Services. While that may not make a whole lot of sense to anyone, it basically means...WE ARE ONE MORE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING OUR DOSSIER SENT! We are so excited for that small Christmas blessing this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia