USCIS Fingerprinting...


I thought I probably should update everyone as to where we are in the process. Nate and I have been working hard on our Dossier. We are waiting for our I-600 form to come back to us so that we can actually send the Dossier in. If you aren't familiar with adoption stuff, the Dossier is the big packet that is our last step before we start a serious waiting process! This morning we had to leave at 5:45 am...yes I actually got up that early, thankfully stopped at Dunkin Donuts, and headed to Baltimore to be finger printed a second time in this process. It was the USCIS fingerprinting (which basically means...very important finger printing!) I am not sure why they can't share all the fingerprinting! We wound up paying 11 dollars to park for about 45 minutes. Anyway, it is done and we are one more step towards finishing the Dossier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia