20 Things I love About My Husband


I had wanted to post this yesterday, but wasn't home long enough to do so. Yesterday was Nate's 32nd Birthday, and I thought that everyone should know just how amazing my husband is. He is already the best husband I could ask for, and I know without a doubt, he is going to be the most amazing Dad ever! So, I thought I'd share with you a "20 Things I Love About Nate" list with you in honor of his birthday...

I love that Nate is crazy...he always keeps the rest of us on our toes
I love that Nate can make friends with anyone...including the guy at Sam's club!
I love that Nate is amazing with kids...just be in his classroom for 2 min and you will know exactly what I am talking about
I love that Nate makes everyone feel like they are worth something
I love when Nate laughs...like the deep kind of laughing where he can't stop
I love his eyes...
I love that he loves to surf
I love that he is my best friend
I love that he tells it how it is
I love how his hand fits perfectly in mine
I love the compassion he has for others
I love that he listens
I love that he is bold
I love that he loves to clean...this is amazing!
I love that he is affectionate
I love that he loves God with everything
I love that he is rational...smart...and practical
I love that he will get up at 12am and go for a late night Waffle House run...even on a school night!
I love that he sings at the top of his lungs...even though it's usually off key!
I love that he loves unconditionally...

The list goes on...these are just a few reasons our kids our going to have the greatest Dad in the world. I am ridiculously grateful I get to have him as my husband. Happy Birthday Nate...I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia