Family

Well, for starters...I just finished my bowl of pistachio pudding and am happily sipping some decaf coffee (I love my wife!!). So Andrea and I were filling out some paperwork the other day and part of it was to fill out your family information and history. It's really hard to have to write down the dates and causes of when your dad, your older brother and your twin brother died. I miss my dad and my brother so much. And I've always wondered what my twin brother would have been like??? I just want to shout out to my mom and sister...love you SO much!!!

Comments

  1. Wow. You guys have been through so much. I haven't met you, Nate but I know you must be an amazing man to be with Andrea. I've only met with her in person twice and could feel so much positive energy from her and the kindest spirit one could possess. I'm praying for you both and are with you guys during this difficult but exciting journey. Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia