My first post (by Nate)

Well, this is my first post!! I have been meaning to write something for a couple of days now and since Andrea, twice has referred our blog to her blog I figured I'd better get something out so that it really is our blog. I don't really have anything too significant to say except this...(I really like to use ellipses when I write) and I LOVE my wife! In fact we have this ritual almost every night of decaf coffee and pudding. Tonight we are having pistachio pudding...mmmmmm!!!

Comments

  1. Would that be a result of buying salted pistachios??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have FULL CONFIDENCE in your blogging ability, Nate. lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Heart...

Stories Matter

Thin Spaces...The Sights and Sounds of Ethiopia